In addition to discussing the applications of this inspiring poem, Warriors conducted Socratic discussions on metaphors, learned about this amazing 8-year-young hero who is changing the world with a recycling program, and many more thought-provoking topics.
Some additional glimpses from the week:
- Final Auditions were conducted and the Cast for the play was posted on the Quest wall.
- Warriors interviewed a panel of finalists before voting on the director of the play.
- In WW the ES and MS Warriors explored metaphors, Haikus, and started writing their own poems.
- In Civilization, Montessori Warriors worked on geography maps while ES Warriors put themselves in the shoes of Romulus and Remus, the legendary founders of Rome, and discussed how they would settle conflicts between family.
- Warriors are gearing up for the big day, May 15th!
See you next week!